[R] Cannot load library(glmulti), because: Error: package ‘rJava’ could not be loaded

BR_email br at dmstat1.com
Wed May 3 15:39:08 CEST 2017

Hi R-helpers:
Any assistance to get library(glmulti) on my PC/Windows 7, 64bit, would
be appreciated.
Bruce

R> install.packages("glmulti") Installing package into
‘C:/Users/BruceRatner/Documents/R/win-library/3.3’ (as ‘lib’ is
unspecified) trying URL
'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/3.3/glmulti_1.0.7.zip'
Content type 'application/zip'length 194732 bytes (190 KB) downloaded
190 KB package ‘glmulti’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
	C:\Users\BruceRatner\AppData\Local\Temp\Rtmpu01BzG\downloaded_packages
R> library(glmulti) Loading required package: rJava Error : .onLoad
failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details: call: fun(libname,
pkgname) error: JAVA_HOME cannot be determined from the Registry Error:
package ‘rJava’ could not be loaded