[R] Archive format

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:48:01 CEST 2017

Joe:

1. This may be the wrong forum for this question, as this list is
about R programming issues. However, I don't know what the right forum
should be. You might consider stats.stackexchange.com. Some IT forum
might be better (but which???)

2. A google search on "data formats for archiving" (or similar) seemed
to produce many useful hits. I think you'd learn more from that than
you would here.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter