[R] Options for bootstrapped CIs for indirect effect: Nested data structure, missing data, and fully continuous X variable

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Mon Mar 20 08:55:46 CET 2017

Dear David,

Please have a look at our multimput package
(https://github.com/inbo/multimput). It handles multiple imputation
based on generalised linear mixed models. Currently based on either
glmer (lme4) and inla (INLA) . After imputation you can apply any
model or function you like. So you could use the boot package as Bert
suggested.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data. ~ John Tukey