[R] bnlearn impute problem

ross.chapman at ecogeonomix.com ross.chapman at ecogeonomix.com
Fri Mar 17 07:25:56 CET 2017

Hi all,

I am having a problem running the "impute" function from the bnlearn
package.

I have tried running the example in the documentation  as follows:

with.missing.data = gaussian.test

with.missing.data[sample(nrow(with.missing.data), 500), "F"] = NA

fitted = bn.fit(model2network("[A][B][E][G][C|A:B][D|B][F|A:D:E:G]"),

           gaussian.test)

imputed = impute(fitted, with.missing.data)

Which then returns the error message:

Error: could not find function "impute"

Can you please indicate what I am doing wrong here?

My R version is:

platform       x86_64-w64-mingw32
arch           x86_64
os             mingw32
system         x86_64, mingw32
status
major          3
minor          3.1
year           2016
month          06
day            21
svn rev        70800
language       R
version.string R version 3.3.1 (2016-06-21)
nickname       Bug in Your Hair

My bnlearn version is 4.0.

Many thanks

Ross