[R] Is ImageMagick package not compatible with R 3.3.2?

C W tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:41:07 CET 2017

Thanks Hervé, Bert, and Yihui.

I installed ImageMagick using the Bert link provided.

I am still not able to produce gif.

The saveGIF() example, from
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/animation/animation.pdf

saveGIF({
 for (i in 1:10) plot(runif(10), ylim = 0:1)
})

However, my for loop is INSIDE plot, for example,
saveGIF({plot(-4:4, -4:4, type = "n")

for(i in 1:10){
  x[i] <- rnorm(1)
  y[i] <- rnorm(1)