[R] Crete stats course

Highland Statistics Ltd highstat at highstat.com
Wed Mar 15 17:09:23 CET 2017

On 15/03/2017 16:57, Bert Gunter wrote:
> Perhaps this has been asked and settled before, but while such courses
> certainly might be of interest to those who read this list,
Bert,
>   they are
> for profit, and therefore advertising them here does seem somewhat
> inappropriate.
I don't want to be rude or funny, but the general guidelines for this
mailing list state "Do your homework before posting". There is nowhere a
statement on the general guidelines that state that you cannot make an
announcement for a course (which by the way, introduces R to people who
never have used R before)....be it for profit or not. And even if it
would have such a statement, I don't think that a 'once per quarter'
email about an R course does much harm.

Apologies to everyone else for filling up your mailbox. Bert....if you
would like to discuss this further then please email me directly and I
will send a summary to the list later.

Kind regards,

Alain

Email: highstat at highstat.com