[R] heat maps with qplot

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Mar 10 16:24:13 CET 2017

This could be as simple as looking at the parameter "axis.text.x" and thinking "maybe there is another parameter called axis.text.y that I could try" and reading the ggplot2 help pages for the theme and element_text functions. If not then you need to make your example complete enough (including just enough data to illustrate a problem) that we can run your code and see what you see and hopefully understand why you have a problem.

Note that the Posting Guide warns you that this is a plain text mailing list, so any pretty HTML formatting or images you use to try to communicate your problem won't reach us and the HTML will very likely garble your example code so that it will no longer run, so please set your email program to send only plain text and illustrate your difficulty using R code. Look for "R reproducible example" in an Internet search engine for more help.