[R] Unable to Load package Rcmdr after installation

Paul Bernal paulbernal07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 15:33:44 CET 2017

Dear John,

Hope you are doing great. Thank you for your kind reply. Fortunately yes, I
was able to solve the issue.

I believe that the issue was due to the fact that I had several R versions
installed on my computer, and, when browsing through the folders, I noticed
that there were some packages that had been previously installed and needed
to be removed.

I also unistalled all R versions that I had and reinstalled it, installed,
updated and loaded package "Hmisc" and everything worked great from there
on.

Again, thank you so much for your valuable support,

Best of regards and have an awesome day,

Paul