[R] Negative binomial GAMM using 'by' in factor interactions

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 08:10:04 CET 2017

Your queries appear to concern statistical issues. This list is about
R programming and related; statistical issues are typically OT here.
stats.stackexchange.com or a local statistical expert are probably
better places to seek statistical advice.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."