[R] Problem with workspace and publishWebService function in RStudio

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:08:21 CET 2017

You seem to be confusing R and RStudio. The latter is an IDE + more
for the former, which is open source statistics and data analysis
software (+ more). The details you show above are for R, not RStudio.
They are entirely separate.

As this seems to be a non-CRAN rather special package, you may have to
contact the package maintainer. It sounds like you are missing
components or they are installed where the package can't find them. Of
course, this assumes that you have already carefully consulted the
package docs, some of which may be on github.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."