[R] Help : glm p-values for a factor predictor

Bob O'Hara rni.boh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:46:19 CEST 2017

It might help if you provided the code you used. It's possible that
you didn't use direction="backward" in stepAIC(). Or if you did, it
was still running, so whatever else you try will still be slow. The
statement "R provides only the pvalues for each level" is wrong: look
at the anova() function.

Bob