[R] help needed for RInside with Qt

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jun 29 06:52:13 CEST 2017

If you adhere to the terms of the license for R you should be okay legally. If you use contributed packages they may have additional requirements. However, these terms are often overlooked by programmers targeting Windows, hence Bert's caution.

As to the content of the original post itself, it is off-topic for this list... it belongs in R-devel (but you may need to study the Posting Guide more thoroughly (use plain text at least) and clearly communicate your licensing intentions to elicit help there. You probably also ought to carefully read the R Installation and Administration Manual and indicate why that document did not answer your questions.