[R] R package for scorecard development

Nikhil Abhyankar nikhil.abhyankar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:26:33 CEST 2017

Hello all,

Is there any R package that can develop a scorecard model for a binary
target variable?

More details:
I want to create a scorecard based on the raw data I have.

I have a binary target variable and a few numeric and character input
variables.

I want to bin the variables and assign a score to each of the bins.

Each subject will be scored based on the bin it falls in for each variable.

All such scores from each of the variables will be added up to get the
final score.

There will be a cutoff score to decide which of the two classes of response
the subject falls into.

I fount and tested the smbinning package. However, it only gives the bins
for a single variable at a time.

How can I get a full scorecard model?

Thanks
Nikhil