[R] Comparing pooled proportions(complication and reoperation rates) of different treatment modalities

Jay Zola jayjay.1988 at hotmail.nl
Mon Jun 26 16:23:39 CEST 2017

Op 26 jun. 2017 om 15:22 heeft Jay Zola <jayjay.1988 at hotmail.nl<mailto:jayjay.1988 at hotmail.nl>> het volgende geschreven:

What is the best way to change my R code to be able to compare the pooled proportions(complication and reoperation rates) with the Chi square method?

Just adding an adjustment to the links because they were not working correctly.

Dataset on my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1urqzr99bt76ip/Basics%20excel%20file%20complication%20and%20reoperation%20rate.xlsx?dl=0

R code on my dropbox: https://wwwdropbox.com/s/67pnfpi10qu110v/R%20code%20voor%20forrest%20en%20funnel%20plots.rtf?dl=0

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 24 jun. 2017 om 14:18 heeft Michael Dewey <lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk<mailto:lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk>> het volgende geschreven: