[R] Fill in empty cell in data.frame from previous value

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 16:59:26 CEST 2017

You need to go through some tutorials, not expect us to tutor you
here. That is not the purpose of this list (although we do some of
this indirectly of course). There are many good online tutorials --
search or see here:  https://www.rstudio.com/online-learning/#R  . Or
start by going through the Intro to R tutorial that ships with R.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."