[R] Execute R codes without installing R environment

xianda deng dengxianda2007 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 21:26:49 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have some issues with running R in our server and hope you would like to help me.

My Target: Running R codes without installing R environment in our server. Server OS: windows

my attempts: I tried to build the R codes into a Binary package with R studio, but I don't how to execute the binary package(*.zip file).

My questions:  1. Is this a correct solution, which builds the R codes into a binary file, to run a R codes without installing R environment?

                             2. If answer for question 1 is yes, how should I execute or call the R script?

                            3. Is any another way to achieve my goal?

Thanks!

Sincerely

Daniel