[R] Comparing pooled proportions(complication and reoperation rates) of different treatment modalities

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:33:19 CEST 2017

Probably the wrong list. R-help is concerned with R programming, not
statistics methodology questions, although the intersection can be
nonempty.

I suggest you post on stats.stackexchange.com instead, which *is*
concerned with statistics methodology questions.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."