[R] Comparing pooled proportions(complication and reoperation rates) of different treatment modalities

Jay Zola jayjay.1988 at hotmail.nl
Fri Jun 23 14:53:42 CEST 2017

Dear sir/madame,

I am currently writing a meta-analysis on the complication and reoperation rates of 5 different treatment modalities after a distal radius fracture. I was able to pool the rates of the 5 different rates using R. Now I have to compare the pooled rates of the 4 treatment modalities with the golden standard separately. I though the chi squared test would be the best method. How do I do that using r. The R code I have used for the former calculation are added as a Word-file attachment. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Student