[R] Question

Amrith Deepak adeepak at apple.com
Fri Jun 23 02:00:59 CEST 2017

Sorry, I don’t think you understand my problem. dta = spark_read_csv(sc,”data_tbl”,”extension/file",delimiter = "|")

dta is just a pointer to spark where the data is stored. I am using sparklyr to run this on spark. I’m not running it locally so I can’t use the $. I know how to do this locally in R.

Thanks,
Amrith