[R] MODISTools Help

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:50:57 CEST 2017

1. You should always cc the list unless there is a clear reason not to.

2. You still have failed to follow the posting guide: You say you have
difficulty troubleshooting your code, but you have shown us no code.
You got an error message that seems explicit, but with neither code
nor data, I do not know whether anyone can make sense of it. In any
case, I certainly cannot.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter