[R] Cross-Validation for Zero-Inflated Models

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jun 22 03:27:25 CEST 2017

1) Helpdesk implies people whose job it is to provide support. R-help is a mailing list in which users help each other when they have spare time.

2) You sent an email to the R-help mailing list, not to Lara, whoever that is. I suggest you figure out what her email address is and send your question to her directly, or read the Posting Guide mentioned below and then pose an entirely new question of your own to the list. There is a lot of existing research and packages related to cross-validation, but you are going to need to illustrate why you think the usual tools are not sufficient. Have you looked at the CRAN Task Views?

3) Email only has linkage to other email when they follow as replies... you did not reply to her email, so no one reading your email (quite likely even Lara, if she is even still on the list) has any idea what question you are referring to.