[R] Help/ Mathematics

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 20:54:49 CEST 2017

We expect posters to have made an effort to learn R and show us code
that they have tried. We do not provide free software development. The
"Introduction to R" tutorial that ships with the software is one place
to start, but there are many good web tutorials also available. Just
search.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter