[R] write.dna command

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Jun 17 20:05:04 CEST 2017

I suspect you meant

WD <- "~/Documents/Scripting/R_Studio/Sequences/"

but I am entirely unfamiliar with the packages you are using, and know nothing about what is on your hard drive.

For future reference:

A) Read the Posting Guide.  This is a plain text email list, and your html formatting gets removed leaving a mess that is not always readable.

B) Most frequent users of R change their working directory to where their project files are before they start R. If you are using RStudio, the use of Projects will take care of this for you. Then you don't have to put in your whole working path in the script and you can copy/move your R and data files elsewhere without breaking everything.