[R] (no subject)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 03:10:59 CEST 2017

> On Jun 15, 2017, at 3:05 PM, oussama bouldjedri <o_bouldjedri at hotmail.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi every one I am working on shiny app using bnlearn for Bayesian networks and using r studio I get a fatal error and when I use R GUI I get this error
>
> ** caught segfault ***
>
> address 0xfffffffc0fcd6248, cause 'memory not mapped' Traceback: 1:
> .Call("mappred", node = node, fitted = fitted, data = data, n =
> as.integer(n), from = from, prob = prob, debug = debug) 2:
> map.prediction(node = node, fitted = object, data = data, n =
> extra.args$n, from = extra.args$from, prob = prob, debug = debug) 3:
> predict.bn.fit(values10$fitted, input$targetvariables, combn2, prob =
> TRUE, method = "bayes-lw") 4: predict(values10$fitted,
> input$targetvariables, combn2, prob = TRUE, method = "bayes-lw") 5:
> t(attr(predict(values10$fitted, input$targetvariables, combn2, prob =
> TRUE, method = "bayes-lw"), "prob")) 6: observeEventHandler(...) 7:
> ..stacktraceon..(observeEventHandler(...)) 8: handlerFunc() 9:
> ..stacktraceon..(expr) 10: contextFunc() 11: env$runWith(self, func)
> 12: withReactiveDomain(.domain, { env <- .getReactiveEnvironment()
> .graphEnterContext(id) on.exit(.graphExitContext(id), add = TRUE)
> env$runWith(self, func)}). ......
>

> I tried to get the latest version of R and rstudio but it still happens
>
> is it my computer memory that is small ?? or something else

As I already told you on SO, you should send a reproducible example to the maintainer.

> thanks in advance
>

> best regards
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

I did not suggest cross-posting to Rhelp, but if you are going to do so in the future, could you please read the posting guide and set up your email client to post in plain text?

(I doubt this error is due to RStudio or R. Shiny ... perhaps. "bnlearn" ... most probably.)