[R] Plot MArginal distribution in the correct place

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:30:20 CEST 2017

Hi Pedro,
If you keep that same margins for the second plot:

par(mar=c(10,0,6,6))
barplot(fhist$counts,axes=FALSE, space=0,horiz=TRUE,col="lightgray")

it looks reasonably well aligned to me. Because you are plotting the
counts of the values in Simulation, the ordinate (vertical axis) of
the bar plot is in quite different units from that of the plot on the
left side.

Jim