[R] reading data

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 02:20:22 CEST 2017

You need to provide reproducible data.  What does the file contain?  Why
are you using 'sep=' when reading fixed format.  You might be able to
attach the '.txt' to your email to help with the problem.  Also you did not
state what the differences that you are seeing.  So help us out here.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru