[R] Plot MArginal distribution in the correct place

Pedro páramo percentil101 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 19:50:00 CEST 2017

Many thanks Jim.

What I,m trying to show with the fhist plot is the empirical distribution
of the values of the left plot simulation.

You say:
However, I don't think that this plot illustrates quite what you think it
does.

Can you give me a clue to try to illustrate better if it is not showing
what I believe it shows a better way to show it?

Many thanks in advance.