[R] Upper bands and lower bands

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:46:37 CEST 2017

Hi Pedro,
If I get the idea, you want a vector of length 7300 starting at 1 and
ending at 0.

seq(1,0,length.out=7300)

Produces such a vector. It seems to me that:

seq(1.1,0.05,length.out=7300)

produces the upper vector and:

seq(0.95,-0.05 length.out=7300)

the lower. Then again, I might have the wrong idea big time.

Jim