[R] How automatic Y on install y/n prompts?

Dimlak Gorkehgz rain8dome9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 14:07:23 CEST 2017

I am testing most of the models caret supports on a bunch of PCs.
Unfortunately caret "suggested" packages do not include most of the model
packages available to caret. Every time a new version of R comes out I have
to sit in front of each PC and wait for each prompt to press the 1 button
and Enter. Is there an option I could set to tell R or Rstudio to just
install anything asked for? A for every a/s/n prompt too.