[R] R-Package for Recursive Partitioning without Classification or Regression

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:55:39 CEST 2017

Tom:

Recursive partitioning requires a response variable because splitting
criteria are based on node purity/homogeneity (by various criteria) of
the responses.

So why did you not just search on "clustering" (e.g. at rseek.org)?
And in particular, have you looked at the CRAN task view on clustering
here:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Cluster.html

If nothing there satisfies your needs, you may need to clarify your query.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."