[R] R Programming help needed - Returning dataframes + 2 Variables dynamically

Vijaya Kumar Regati VijayaKumar.Regati at m3bi.com
Fri Jul 28 07:54:08 CEST 2017

Hi,

Can someone please help me on below issue I am facing :

I am trying to play with returning a dataframe+2 variables using a fn.
But facing an issue :

Error in Logic_fn(c(x, y)) : argument "y" is missing, with no default

This is the code I am using :

x <- 0
y <- 0

Logic_fn <- function(x,y){
x <- x + 1
y < y + 1
test_data <- rbind(x,y)
test_data <- data.frame(test_data)
return(test_data)
return(c(x,y))
}

for ( i in 1:1) {
  test_data <- Logic_fn(c(x,y))
test_data[1]
test_data[2]
test_data

}

With Regards,
Vijaya Kumar Regati

Disclaimer: IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential, may contain proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosures, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.