[R] To Supporting graphpad prism in R, add external library to poratbleR

Ashish Ranjan aranjan1645 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:27:31 CEST 2017

Hi Jeff,

1). I have tried install.packages( c("dplyr", "tidyr" ) ) into the r-script
file got below error:-

> install.packages( c("dplyr", "tidyr" ) )
Installing packages into
‘/tmp/1776492876238396447/lib/portableR-master/site-library’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Error in install.packages(c("dplyr", "tidyr")) :
  This version of R is not set up to install source packages
If it was installed from an RPM, you may need the R-devel RPM
Execution halted

2). I have also tried these steps in R-console (install.packages(
c("dplyr", "tidyr" ) )), able to install these library into linux based R
machine. after that tried to copy the lib folder to my portable R site
library folder got the various error but i have resolved many now getting
below error which unable to resolve

Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
  unable to load shared object
'/tmp/3971881046757600243/lib/portableR-master/site-library/Rcpp/libs/Rcpp.so':
  /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required
by
/tmp/3971881046757600243/lib/portableR-master/site-library/Rcpp/libs/Rcpp.so)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘dplyr’
Execution halted

Thanks
Ashish Ranjan