[R] R Consortium R Users Survey

Joseph Rickert joseph.rickert at rstudio.com
Thu Jul 13 22:33:48 CEST 2017

Hello All,

The R Consortium is attempting to survey R users worldwide. We would like to know some basic information: How people use R, What they think of the way R is developing, What other languages they use, etc. You can read more about its purpose in a recent post <https://www.r-consortium.org/blog/2017/06/29/take-the-r-consortiums-survey-on-r> by Hadley Wickham and myself on the R Consortium blog. When the analysis is complete we will share the results of the survey.

We would very much appreciate it if you could pass on the link to the survey <http://bit.ly/2tuO4NF> and encourage everyone to participate.

We intend to make this survey an annual event. We hope that it will become a means to further strengthen the bonds of the R Community.

Thank you and best regards,

Joseph B. Rickert
RStudio R Community Ambassador
R Consortium Director
Cell: 408.489.0566 <tel:(408)%20489-0566>