[R] bnlearn and cpquery

Marco Scutari marco.scutari at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:35:11 CEST 2017

Dear Ross,

This usually happen because you have parameters with a value of NaN in your
network, because the data you estimate the network from are sparse and you
are using maximum likelihood estimates. You should either 1) use simpler
networks for which you can estimate all conditional distributions from the
data or 2) use posterior estimates for the parameters.

Cheers,
    Marco