[R] about plotting a special case

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:25:39 CEST 2017

Hi lily,
Here is the first plot:

plot(DF1$A,DF1$B,pch=19,col="red")
meanA<-mean(DF1$A)
meanB<-mean(DF1$B)
points(meanA,meanB,pch=18,col="red")
q1090<-quantile(DF1$B,probs=c(0.1,0.9))
library(plotrix)
dispersion(meanA,meanB,q1090[2],q1090[1],
 intervals=FALSE,col="red")

The same code will work for a second data frame, except that you would
use "points" instead of "plot" and change the color. You may also have
to specify xlim and ylim in the first call to "plot" so that all
values are on the plot.

Jim