[R] devtools::check "hangs"

Sigbert Klinke sigbert at wiwi.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 12 10:31:15 CEST 2017

Hi,

checking my package with check from devtools leads to the output

Functions with \usage entries need to have the appropriate \alias
entries, and all their arguments documented.
The \usage entries must correspond to syntactically valid R code.
See chapter ‘Writing R documentation files’ in the ‘Writing R
Extensions’ manual.
* checking Rd contents ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in examples ... OK
* checking examples ...

and that is the last thing I get. Since I write shiny apps, it may
happen that somewhere an example expects some input/interactivity and is
not in \dontrun environment. How I can see which example currently is
checked?

Thanks in advance

Sigbert

--