[R] Help documentation of "The Studentized range Distribution"

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jul 10 05:04:44 CEST 2017

We cannot help you understand what you are doing if you do not show us what you are doing.  Here are some discussions about how to communicate questions about R [1][2][3].

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html