[R] caculate correlation

Elham - ed_isfahani at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 22:45:23 CET 2017

I have 9 experiments control/treatment that I analysed coding and lncoding, after that I normalize expression value.as you know we have different known number of coding and non -coding genes,so for calculating correlation first I transposed data ,(rows become columns)so row is control&treatment and columns are gene names.(so I have 2 matrix with same row and different column).This information is enough?