[R] g parameter for deltaMethod() as a function

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jan 30 19:04:38 CET 2017

Dear Marc,

I don't see how that would work. From ?deltaMethod: "g [the second argument]: A quoted string that is the function of the parameter estimates to be evaluated; see the details below."

A possible solution would be to write a wrapper function that prepares a proper call to deltaMethod().

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University