[R] Cannot open MTS package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 19:24:19 CET 2017

> On Jan 24, 2017, at 4:08 AM, T.Riedle <tr206 at kent.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to download MTS package but when I call it using library()

Did you install it? If so, how?

> I get the error below. I have already installed the Rcpp package. What is wrong? What must I do to open the MTS package?
>

> Error in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]) :
>  there is no package called 'Rcpp'
> Error: package or namespace load failed for 'MTS'

It appears your installation of Rcpp was also flawed. You should describe your setup, including the results of .libPaths(), say how you installed Rcpp, and show the code you used for all these steps.

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

And try to post in plain text. It's not a problem with this posting but as soon as you tryo post actual code, its liekly to be mangled by the HTML scrubbing that the listserver performs.

And as always ...........

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA