[R] Chi-square test

Sergio Ferreira Cardoso sergio.ferreira-cardoso at umontpellier.fr
Mon Jan 23 13:02:03 CET 2017

Dear David and John,

Thank you for your replies. Indeed I'm using ape and nlme packages. Here it is:

> fit<-gls(fcl~mass+activity+agility,correlation=corBrownian(phy=tree),data=df,method="ML",weights=varFixed(~vf))
> Anova(fit)
Analysis of Deviance Table (Type II tests)

Response: fcl
         Df  Chisq Pr(>Chisq)
mass      1 0.1756     0.6752
activity  2 0.5549     0.7577
agility   4 3.2903     0.5105

Anyway, I have the help I was looking for. Thank you vey much.

Best regards,
Sérgio.