[R] Zip Files

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Fri Jan 20 16:09:47 CET 2017

All,
I have a zip that was downloaded with HTTR.   I had to use HTTR because I need to login and post to the website.  The files download and by double clicking the file on my MAC the .zip file is inflated and a .txt is appears which I can then parse as needed.  However, when I use unzip either at the terminal or in an R session the file does not open but I get the following message

Archive:  ar170106.zip
replace ar170106.zip? [y]es, [n]o, [A]ll, [N]one, [r]ename:

So it seems the MAC archive utility can open the file but unzip cannot.  I have searched about for answers but no luck does anyone have an idea as to the possible cause of this behavior?

Best Regards,
Glenn