[R] Error in R_nc4_open

Debasish Pai Mazumder pai1981 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 05:39:09 CET 2017

Thanks so much Roy. It works.
Thanks Jeff for all your help.
As a part of NCAR Command Language help group, I was only concern about the
first response I received from this help group which will discourage new
user like me to post their problems in this forum.

I would like apologize if I caused any inconvenience to anyone.

with regards
-Deb

Debasish PaiMazumder, PhD
Associate Scientist
Capacity Center for Climate and Weather Extremes (C3WE)
Nation Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
Boulder, CO