[R] Getting Started

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:13:51 CET 2017

Hi Lakshya,
One good way to contribute is to try to do something in R, and if you
see a way to do it better or more easily, you may have an improvement
that will find its way into R. This usually involves a lot of
discovering that someone else has already done it, but as your
knowledge of R expands, so do the opportunities to find something that
no one has yet accomplished.

Jim