[R] how to extract weighted data in "survey" package

Kristi Glover kristi.glover at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 15:49:06 CET 2017

Hi R Users,

Happy New Year

I wanted to see the data after  raw data was adjusted/weighted but I could not get it.  Any suggestions?

I would like to see which data points got more weight after the design was used.

I have given you an example what I tried but I was not successful .

Thanks

library(survey)

data(api)

rawData<-data.frame(API00=apistrat$api00, API99=apistrat$api99)

head(rawData)

dstrat<-svydesign(id=~1,strata=~stype, weights=~pw, data=apistrat, fpc=~fpc)

svyplot(api00~api99, design=dstrat, style="bubble")

adjustedData<-data.frame(API00=(~api00, design=dstrat),API99=(~api99, design=dstrat ))

head(adjustedData)