[R] Novice users in need of urgent help with boxplots

WRAY NICHOLAS nicholas.wray at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 28 18:52:46 CET 2017

The first thing you need to do is to read your data in.  Convert your excel file
to a csv file, say mydata.csv, and make sure that you know where it is eg folder
"Datafile" on C drive.  Then use setwd("C:/Datafile") and then
read.csv("mydata.csv")   That should upload it and you can trawl t'internet
looking at the masses of R sites for instructions on what to do next

Nick