[R] concurvity

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:34:45 CET 2017

Eva:

Yours is a statistical question, which is generally off topic here.
While you may get a reply, I think you would do better to post on a
statistics list like stats.stackexchange.com. Even better, I think,
would be to consult a local statistical expert, as it sounds like you
are fairly confused about the "concurvity" issues and may need a 1-1
discussion about what is appropriate in your application context.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."