[R] non-linear optimisation ODE models

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at simecol.de
Sun Feb 26 12:55:59 CET 2017

Hi,

fitting ODE models may also be done with package FME, see:

Soetaert K, Petzoldt T. Inverse modelling, sensitivity and Monte Carlo
analysis in R using package FME. Journal of Statistical Software.
2010(33): 1–28. http://dx.doi.org/10.18637/jss.v033.i03

or the (interactive) poster at:

http://desolve.r-forge.r-project.org/user2014/examples/FME/fit_twocomp.svg

Regards,