[R] vars package - irf() does not work

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:26:46 CET 2017

I would suggest that you comment out the offending command and re-enter it
from the keyboard. It appears that the command is failing the syntax check
in the command. I have not checked the vars package but it is usual to do a
syntax check before the data is analysed. you could also have  a look at
your script in a hex editor.

If this does not solve your problem I would suggest that you send to the
list your script and  data in text format as attachments. (I presume that
this is allowable)

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park
Rathfarnham