[R] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: packrat: Failed to download current version of foreign(0.8-67)

G.Maubach at weinwolf.de G.Maubach at weinwolf.de
Tue Feb 21 10:34:24 CET 2017

Packrat does a beautiful job, creating local project repositories of all
used libraries. If only one library is missing the complete repository is
not stored. Having all but one library in the repository is far better
than having none.

I suggest to change the behaviour of packrat to store all libraries it can
get in the directory "packrat" and not delete it if one library is
missing. This would help a lot.

Is this possible?

Kind regards

Georg